It has been a stormy weekend here at Halloween Night headquarters...perfect weather for doing Halloween activities! Speaking of, we promised to do a giveaway in October if we reached 200 likes on our Facebook page. We are now well on our way to 300 likes! So, as promised here are the details for the giveaway!
The prizes include: a set of Halloween coasters, a magnetic notepad, a Charlie Brown sticky notepad, a glow-in-the-dark ghost containing Skittles candies (this is awesome, I have one!), and two owls which were handmade by me (I sell them on my craft page Peridot Moon Creations). I wanted to include more items, but had to watch my budget. Maybe next year I will have a bigger prize package. ;)
In order to enter our giveaway, you must visit our blog and leave a comment on THIS post. I WILL NOT accept email entries. If you try emailing me your entry, it will get deleted. I receive too many emails in my inbox as it is, your entry would most likely get lost! We will not accept entries on Facebook either. You do not need a blogger account to leave a comment. There are several methods in which you can "sign in" to leave a comment which are as follows:
- You can comment anonymously. Yep! No account needed! I will ask that you put a first name and the first initial of your last name, or something similar in order to tell you apart from the other commenters.
- You can comment by using several different log ins from other websites including: LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM, OpenID, Blogger, and Google.
This giveaway is totally FREE! I see so many giveaways where the winner has to pay shipping. I'm sorry, but that's not a true giveaway to me. We will also ship the prizes to anywhere in the world, so don't hesitate to enter! Please note if you are outside of the United States and you win, YOU will be responsible for any customs fees that might occur once the package hits the country you are in. I've never had trouble with this, but you never know what any of the postal systems will decide to do!
I will be using the website random.org to pick the winner. You will need to keep an eye on the blog and Facebook page...once the winner is picked, I will post on the blog who the winner is. You will have up to 5 days to email me and claim your prize as well as give me your mailing details. If you fail to email me within the 5 day period, your name will be tossed out and I will use random.org again to pick a new winner. You can follow the blog by email. On the right hand side of the page, if you scroll down a little, you will see a letter. Click on that picture and follow the prompts. You don't need to worry about spam, if we don't post anything, you don't receive an email. :)
If you have any questions please let me know. You can message me via the Facebook page. So, there you have it! The contest will be open from now until next Sunday night. I will stop accepting entries at midnight Sunday night/Monday morning...that gives you a week to enter! Good luck to all of you, and Happy Hauntings!

Wow! Love those Owls! You are very talented!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! :)
DeleteVery cute giveaway! I love your blog, too. I will go and find you on fb as well, but here I am, giving you a comment for the cute prizes. I adore anything Halloween themed, and I know what it takes to make things like your adorable handmade Owls.
ReplyDeleteLorelei (^;
Thank you very much, Lorelei!
DeleteCongrats on reaching 200! I love your page. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for being one of my biggest supporters, Brenda!
DeletePerfectly themed giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThank you! YOU are the winner! Please get in touch with me to collect your prize! http://halloween-nights.blogspot.com/2013/01/halloween-giveaway-winner.html
DeleteI am in love with your little owls and would love to have them come live with me. I have the perfect spot all picked out for them in my library/office where they will be nice and safe from Lily and BJ! :D
ReplyDeletehehe! Thank you, Dani!
DeleteFavorite part of Halloween? OMG How can I choose when my entire life is Halloween 365/24/7. I sleep in a coffin, hubby drives a hearse, our home is Halloween Museum. LOL OH ok... ONE THING huh... Well, I guess it would have to be celebrating our wedding anniversary w/ our friends and family when we have our huge party for Halloween! This year is Zombie themed and we're showing Zombieland on the big screen in the yard! WOOHOO! :)
ReplyDeleteThat definitely would make Halloween even more special!
DeleteHi Anna. I hope your October has been frighting. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a great job with the site and with the youtube videos with Chaz's help, of course. :)
Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without some creepy fun!
Thank you, Ashley! Glad you are enjoying the blog and that you enjoyed the videos as well!
Delete