Haunted Greetings everyone!
Just a note to let you know that we will be taking a break here at the blog, group, and Facebook page. My husband and I are going on vacation for two weeks! We leave on Thursday and get back the middle of June. We are going back to England, but this time for a much happier occasion...a wedding and the rest of the time is our vacation!! We will be going to London for a couple of days and see the things we missed the last time we were there in '08 (when we got engaged). I can't wait to tour the Tower of London...maybe even go on one of the ghost tours! ;)
I will still be accepting movie and book reviews, I'll have access to my email, just won't be posting anything until we get back home!
We hope everyone has a great week--stay spooky!
Happy Hauntings!

i LOVE YOUR BLOG....BTW...will you have a Halloween party this year??
ReplyDeleteThank you, Amparo! I'm so glad you like it! Well, I won't be having a big party, I don't know enough people to invite, but I think we will have a small party with just us! I'm thinking of making a Halloween buffet like I did in 2008 and just having snacks for dinner that night. It will keep the Halloween spirit alive!
DeleteEnjoy your trip and safe travels!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Have lots of pictures to share later! ;)
Delete