Well it happened, I couldn't keep up with time, so there aren't as many blog posts as there should be. I'm too tired tonight to even try to catch up, so I hope you forgive me!
I have been shopping for Halloween all year long and will share my finds with you a little later, but I found a few things today I thought I would share! I went to Walgreen's to pick up some items and ended up in their Halloween section...surprise!! lol Anyway, they had some neat props and light up decor, but what caught my eye were the horror DVDs. You know the kind, they have two classic horror movies in one package and sell them dirt cheap? Walgreen's had them for $1.99 or 2 for $3, so I looked through their box. Much to my surprise they had two movies that I actually wanted on DVD! One of the packages had "The House on Haunted Hill" starring Vincent Price. My husband and I watched this on hulu.com a few months ago because I had been wanting to see it. VERY good movie! I was so pleased to find it on DVD! The package also came with a movie called "Bluebeard" along with a Superman cartoon called "Mechanical Monsters". The second package had a movie that I had wanted to see on hulu, but you had to be a paid subscriber to view it, so I never got the chance to watch it. I figured I would buy it and even if the movie is really bad, I'm not out that much money. The movie is called "The Brain That Wouldn't Die" and just sounds so intriguing! The movie that came along with it is "Beast of Yucca Flats" with a Superman cartoon called "Arctic Giant". Below is a picture of the two DVD sets. Can't wait to watch them!

Last week I was browsing Etsy.com and came across a seller who is selling necklaces made from scrabble tiles with an image embossed on the tiles. The seller was selling "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" necklaces among others and just HAD to have one! I need to show off my love for Charlie Brown and Halloween! All in all, the necklace cost me $8.95 and I love it! I received it today and will be wearing it tomorrow! ;) Here's a picture of my necklace:

My husband spoiled me a little yesterday and bought me some new Snoopy Halloween socks! Check 'em out!


Aren't they cute? I love them!!
Anyway, that's my fun shopping story for now. Hope everyone is excited for Halloween!
Happy Hauntings!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love hearing from our frightfully wonderful readers! Thank you for your comments!