Halloween News Network--Watch this ticker for all the latest Halloween news!~~~~

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and Charlie Brown!

It's Friday night and you know what that means.....the weekend is finally here! YAY! ;) It's the last weekend before Halloween weekend. I know that a lot of you will probably be having parties, doing some Halloween baking, and maybe even carving your pumpkins. I had thought about carving mine this weekend, but since I don't have any plans for next weekend, I think I'll do it then! My good friend, Melissa, over at Gothic Charms sent me a great link with a LOT of carving templates and ideas! I'm going to browse through them tonight and probably choose my template from there. The past couple of years I have just carved freehand faces, but I'm being a bit more adventurous this year! Here's the link for you: http://www.bhg.com/halloween/pumpkin-carving/printable-pumpkin-stencils/ Don't forget to roast your pumpkin seeds! YUM!



As for other news, I have finally found the day and time that "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" will air on tv this year! It will be on ABC Thursday, October 27th at 8pm eastern/7pm central time!

Have a great weekend and let us know what Halloween events you are attending!

Happy Hauntings!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you for finding out when the Great Pumpkin will air. I will be watching. I missed it last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's me again. I just gave you a blog award over on one of my blogs come get it for your lovely blog.

    http://loreleibellsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Charlie Brown special, it always reminds me of great childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just seached It's the great Pumpkin this morning and set my Tvo to tape it on Thursday.
    It's not Halloween without it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelei--You are most welcome! I was glad I finally found the air date! And thank you SO much for the award! I'll be sure to go do my blog post accepting it! ;)

    Jewelgirls Katz--Oh me too! It's truly magical!

    Leslie--I agree!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our frightfully wonderful readers! Thank you for your comments!