Halloween News Network--Watch this ticker for all the latest Halloween news!~~~~

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2013 Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Hi everyone!

We are so excited to have reached 800 likes since the summer!  You guys are awesome!  I wonder if we can make it to 1,000 likes by Halloween?

In order to thank you for following us, commenting, sharing our posts, etc... we have decided to run a pumpkin carving contest this year for Halloween!  All you need to do is submit ONE photo per person to the email address I will provide.  I will create a photo album on our Facebook page specifically for the contest.  I will then upload the photos to the album.  Instead of judging the photos ourselves, we will let the users of Facebook determine the winners!  Anyone will be able to like the photos and whoever gets the most likes will win! This means you will need to share, share, share your photo once I have it uploaded!  The email address you will need to email your pictures to is: halloween_night-owner@yahoogroups.com and please put "pumpkin carving contest" in the subject line!  The contest will end on November 1st at midnight.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to hand out a prize this year.  Your prize will be winning the contest and having your name and pumpkin picture displayed at the top of our blog until next year!

We look forward to seeing all of your awesome creations...good luck!


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I enjoyed browsing for these awesome Pumpkin Carving Ideas. I hope it’s fine with you that I could pin them on my Pinterest board. I’m so sure my followers would be happy to see these interesting photos. Keep sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love these contest, hopefully there is another like this one in the coming year. What are the prizes by the way?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our frightfully wonderful readers! Thank you for your comments!